Saturday, July 14, 2012

Week #2 - Superhero

Lol, last to post last week and I guess first this week. So you're subjected to more of my photoshop practice!



Spent most of the week trying to make gestures on the photoshop till I found something that struck me as hero-y. Then I went and made the image so dark most of the gesture outline can't be seen, lol, but it's there and I'm quite happy with it. As for the rest.... just continuing to practice blending and color techniques with this digital art thing!

~ Toby

1 comment:

  1. Cool. The indications of muscles in the back is nice. I'm eager to know the story behind this!

    What are those blue things being held? If the blue accessories give off light, maybe some of the blue can be found in the side of the body and under the arm. Nice work on first post too!

    ReplyDelete